Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7: Things That Make Me Happy (Christmas Edition)

1. Christmas Trees
Is there anything more Christmassy than putting up the tree as a family?

2. Christmas Lights
I walked through Canterbury City Centre the other night and was amazed at how beautiful the lights were!

3. Mistletoe
I've never even used mistletoe, but I like the idea of having a cheeky peck with someone special, just because a plant tells you to.

4. Wrapping Presents
Nothing gets me in the spirit more than wrapping gifts with colourful paper, string and bows!

5. Christmas Shopping
I love picking out the perfect gift for everyone I love.

6. Food
Christmas dinner, pigs in blankets, Toblerone, After Eights, MatchMakers, Ferrero Rochers... Need I go on?

7. Fairy Lights
I have fairy lights in my room all year round just to feel that much cosier.

8. Christmas Jumpers
*see previous post*

9. Advent Calendars
Is there anything more exciting than opening a new window each day?

10. Winter Coats
I recently bought one with a faux fur lining. best decision of my life.

11. Limited Edition Products
LUSH's Snow Fairy and Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookie are my favourites.

12. Fleecy Pyjamas
I bought some from Primark a few years ago with penguins on them - they're still going strong!

13. Family Time 
Everyone reunited in one room again with food, gifts and laughter.

14. Christmas Songs
They just make me so happy!

15. Christmas Films
I could literally watch Elf the whole year round!

What are your favourite things about Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment