Thursday 18 December 2014

Blogmas Day 18: The Christmas Tag


1. Favourite Christmas Movie?

Either Elf or The Santa Clause. Both are so nostalgic to me. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Morning, always. We'd always beg our mum to let us open one on Christmas Eve, but "it's not Christmas yet. It was always worth the wait, though. 

3. Favourite Christmas memory?

I don't have one specific memory, I just always remember waking up super early, my brother running into mine and my sister's room, and we'd just sit and chat, while opening our stockings, waiting for my mum to get up. 

4. Favourite festive food?

I touched on this in Blogmas Day 10, but I love a good Christmas dinner. Pigs in blankets... *salivates*

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

I was very lucky as a child to be given loads of really cool toys, but the one that really stands out to me was a Bratz runway catwalk thing. Their shoes would fit onto plastic clips that you put on the runway, and when you turned it on, they would literally walk down the runway. It was pretty damn cool. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

I love sweet candle scents like Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookie, but for an actual real-life scent? The smell of the Christmas dinner cooking!

7. Christmas Eve traditions?

We'll usually get some form of takeaway, watch a Christmassy movie, and when we were younger, would always leave out a mince pie for Father Christmas and a carrot for the reindeer. 

8. What tops your tree?

We always have an angel at the top of the tree. 

9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant gift you always asked for but never received?

I don't remember anything specific, in fact, I don't remember ever being disappointed that I didn't get anything. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Being with my family. It's just so nice to sit around, chatting, and eating good food with the people you love the most. 

If you do this tag, feel free to send me the link, I'd love to read it! 7 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment