Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas Day 16: Birthday Thanks

Welcome to Blogmas Day 16, which just so happens to be my 21st birthday *happy dance*! I intend on spending the day with some of my favourite people, so unfortunately this post isn't too exciting. Tomorrow's however, should definitely make up for it! 

I just wanted to use today's post as a way to say thank you, to all of my friends and family, for every card, present, or well-wish I've received today. I feel like I don't say it enough. So thank you. I'm so lucky to have people in my life who care about me enough to do these little things. 

Take time out of your day to thank someone. Whether it's your parents, a sibling, a boyfriend/girlfriend, a friend, anyone who you appreciate. Just say thank you for being a part of your life.

Lastly, I want to thank you. Thank you for reading my rants. Thank you for every view, every like, favourite, retweet or follow. I'm grateful to each and every one of you. So thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment