Tuesday 7 January 2014

Be My Valentine?

Despite the fact that I've had boyfriends for the last 3 Valentine's Days, I've never been one to get into the spirit of the day. I'm one of those cynical girls that likes to ignore the day completely and says that "couples should show they love each other every day, not just one day a year". Sad, right?

I saw this post on Lucie's blog, and was surprisingly really excited about the idea. It's a Valentine's box swap with other bloggers in the UK, with a £20 budget. I was too late to join in with the Christmas box swaps last year, so I knew straight away that I wanted to be involved with this one.

I've been writing this blog for about 7 months now, and although I've met some really lovely girls through it, I still haven't found that instant click that other bloggers describe when they make fellow blogger friends. This would be the perfect opportunity to get to know another blogger and find the perfect items for their Valentine's box (I LOVE to give gifts!).

So how can you get involved?

Go ahead to Lucie's post, follow the instructions, tell your followers about it, then wait for your email on the 31st January to find out the details of your blogger! This is my first experience with something like this, so I'm super excited to get involved!

Let me know if you decide to join in, or even if you have already!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was in the UK so I could join! I am spending the day with my three loves. <3

    ReplyDelete