Friday 27 September 2013

Let's go back to mine...

I’ve always been a sucker for room décor, but I’ve never really had the space or opportunity to make up a room exactly how I want to. With my bedroom at home, there were always timing issues that stopped me from redecorating. There was my sister moving out, exams, and by the time I was able to redecorate, I only had a few weeks left before starting university. With my room in uni accommodation last year, I was limited as to what I could do with the space, as there were many rules we weren’t allowed to break. I never felt like it was really my own space.

Whereas now, I’ve moved into rented accommodation, which to me, feels more like a home. I’m able to do what I want with the space, within reason of course, and I’m finally happy with it.


I love being nosy and looking at other people’s rooms, so I thought I’d give you lovely people the opportunity to have a sneaky look at mine! Let’s get intimate!







1 comment:

  1. I have that door stop too! Ours is called Kofi. Haha.

    Debi x
    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete