Sunday 6 October 2013

Information Overload.

I was watching my daily dose of YouTube last night, when I came across this video by Carrie Hope Fletcher, which for some reason, made me realise how much I’ve been neglecting my blog lately!

I began my second year of university last week, and on top of that, have had a really hectic 3 weeks of drama and confusion which I shall leave for another post! To ease myself back into the swing of things, I thought I’d do Carrie’s new tag video, but in the form of a blog post! Cheating, I know, but never mind, ey!

1)   What are you wearing?

A men’s Marvel shirt & leggings!

2)    Ever been in love?

Twice, but they were both very different kinds of love.

3)    Ever had a terrible break up?

Not really, but the feelings afterwards were awful!

4)    How tall are you?

5”7

5)    How much do you weigh?

I’m not sure exactly, but I know I’m just about in the underweight bracket, unfortunaltely!

6)    Any tattoos?

Nope, but I hope to get one soon!

7)    Any piercings?

My ears and belly buton!

8)    OTP?

Zalfie!

9)    Favourite show?

Breaking Bad!

10) Favourite bands?

McFly, Bastille & The Vamps.

11) Something you miss?

How simple things were this time last year!

12) Favourite song?

The Heart Never Lies – McFly

13) How old are you?

Almost 20! :’(

14) Zodiac sign?

Sagittarius.

15) Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone who doesn’t take life too seriously.

16) Favourite quote?

“Take these broken wings and learn to fly” – The Beatles.

17) Favourite actor?

Surprisingly, for a film student, I don’t actually have a favourite actor!

18) Favourite colour?

Mint green.

19) Loud music or soft?

Soft.

20) Where do you go when you’re sad?

For a walk somewhere.

21) How long does it take you to shower?

10-15 minutes.

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

30 minutes.

23) Ever been in a physical fight?

No way!

24) Turn on?

When you can see how much you mean to someone else.

25) Turn off?

Selfishness.

26) The reason I joined YouTube (or in the case, started a blog!)

I wanted a place where I could vent about everything going on in my life.

27) Fears?

Birds and loneliness.

28) Last thing that made you cry?

Men.

29) Last time you said you loved someone?

Yesterday.

30) Meaning behing your YouTube/blog name?

I write down my confessions, and I’m from Essex!

31) Last book you read?

The Green Mile by Stephen King.

32) The book you’re currently reading?

The Shining by Stephen King!

33) Last show you watched?

The IT Crowd.

34) Last person you talked to?

My housemate, Kirstie!

35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

My best friend.

36) Favourite food?

Chinese takeaway.

37) Place you want to visit?

Paris & New York.

38) Last place you were?

My bedroom.

39) Do you have a crush?

Yes.

40) Last time you kissed someone?

Yesterday.

41) Last time you were insulted?

Jokingly, yesterday.

42) Favourite flavour of sweet?

Strawberry.

43) What instruments do you play?

Unfortunately, none!

44)  Favourite piece of jewellery?

A locket necklace my mum got for my 18th birthday.

45) Last sport you played?

Rounders.

46) Last song you sang?

Can We Dance by The Vamps.

47) Favourite chat up line?

“I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”

48) Have you ever used it?

Of course not!

49) Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday.

50) Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who wants to!


Comment below with a link to your blog if you decide to do it! Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment