Tuesday 3 September 2013

Confusion.

It’s not a secret to us females that men are confusing. But why is that? They’re not a complicated gender. In fact, as a woman, I can say with confidence, that we are a hell of a lot more complicated than men, yet I don’t think we’re confusing in the slightest.

When it comes to finding out what a man wants, it’s near enough impossible. They send out mixed signals, they can bombard you with messages & attention one minute, then completely ignore you the next. They can never be open and just tell us what they want, be it a relationship or not.

I’ve had times when I’ve been talking to a guy, and he’ll seem genuinely interested in how I am, ask loads of questions, and make me feel like he really does want to talk to me, like he actually really cares.

Then the next minute, he’ll send me one word replies, such as “haha” which, of course, completely kills the conversation. To me, that gives the impression that you’re not interested, that you don’t want to continue talking to me.

But then he’ll pop up in conversation while he’s WITH HIS FRIENDS, and ask new questions or start a new conversation when it’s run dry. It might just be my brain over-thinking, but to me, when a guy talks to you while he’s with his friends, there’s more there than just friendship. I’ve been with guys in the past who have openly told me that they won’t speak to me when they’re with their friends. Friend time is guy time, and they don’t want to be texting their girlfriend when they’d rather be spending time with their friends. And I’ve always accepted that. But talking to me for hours while he’s with his friends? That says that he cares.

If there are any guys reading this, seriously: stop messing with our emotions. If you like us, tell us, if you don’t, tell us that too. Don’t leave us to over-think every little detail of our conversations. It’s tiring. Stop being so confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment