Wednesday 5 August 2015

Warner Brothers Studio Tour

If you know me, you'll know that I've always been a huge fan of the Harry Potter series. So when Warner Brother announced that they would be opening up some of the original sets and props from the film franchise to the public back in 2012, me and my sister booked tickets for that April! 

I loved everything about it. The sets were exactly how they looked in the films, the props were made with such intricate detail, the concept art was so in depth, and it was just so much fun to interact with the world I had come to love for so long. They even have an entire room filled with wand boxes, each of which has the name of a cast or crew member that worked on each film! 

In April 2015, I went back again for my dear friend Jaymi's 21st birthday! This year, they introduced the Hogwart's Express - yes, you can actually go on it! Although this post is just a tad late, I figured some of you would take pleasure from the amount of photos I took on the day! 



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment