Thursday 13 November 2014

A Few Of My Favourite Things

Hello, you lovely lot! My blogging schedule's been all over the place lately, with essay deadlines, personal statements to write, and generally just being a bit scatter-brained. So to make it up to you guys, I've decided to undertake Blogmas this year! I'll be blogging every single day from the 1st December until the 31st *squeals in excitement*!

As I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty from me very soon, I thought I'd do the "A Few Of My Favourite Things" tag! There are 20 categories, with 3 answers for each, so here it is! 

1. Products 

Snow Fairy shower gel - literally my favourite scent, ever!
Soap & Glory's The Breakfast Scrub - the best exfoliator I've ever used.
L'Oreal's Extraordinary Oil - to leave your hair soft and shiny!

2. Foods

White Chocolate Toblerone - just mmmmmmmm...
Pizza - so many flavours, so much taste. 
Passionfruit - my favourite flavour!

3. Places

My family home in Essex - no matter how long I'm away for, that'll always be my real home. 
The Chocolate Cafe - one of my favourite chill-out places in Canterbury. 
Florida - I miss going here every year </3

4. Things You'd Miss

My phone - I'd be pretty lost without it!
My boyfriend - sorry to be cringey. 
My family - again, cringe, but I don't know what I'd do without my mum, sister and brother!

5. Things You Do When You're Bored

Scroll through social media. 
Blog!
Read.

6. Things You Do When It's Sunny

Go for long walks
Sunbathe (if it's hot, of course)
Have a drink in a pub garden.

7. Films

Fight Club
Black Swan
Love Actually

8. Songs

Blackbird - The Beatles
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Thunderstruck - ACDC

9. Brands

LUSH
Rimmel
Soap & Glory

10. Outdoor Things That You Like

Wild Flowers
Squirrels 
Buskers

11. Events 

Christmas
Halloween
My Birthday

12. Cartoons

Frozen
Finding Nemo
The Little Mermaid


13. Buildings

Canterbury Cathedral
London Bridge
The Eiffel Tower

14. Anything in Everyday Life

Catching up with friends
Date nights
When things go right

15. Traits in any person, not just partners. 

Honesty
Loyalty
Sense of humour

16. Influences 

I've drawn a complete blank here, sorry...

17. Drinks

Cocktails
Still lemonade 
Mountain Dew

18. Experiences 

Getting into university 
Climbing the Acropolis in Athens 
The view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower

19. Things to watch 

Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Orphan Black

20. Bloggers 


If you guys want to do this tag, leave the post in a comment below and I'll be sure to check it out! I'll also be attending the Bloggers Love Hub event on the 24th November, so if you're attending too, feel free to come and say hi! 

Stay beautiful! x

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of doing Blogmas too... again. I did it last year too and it was lots of fun! I love this tag and it's on my to-do list for blog posts since I first saw it!

    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    Check Out My New Food Blog Flavour Chic

    ReplyDelete