Saturday 9 August 2014

Things That Make Me Smile

 1. Thunderstorms - It calms me to watch the chaos from my window...
 2. Binge watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. - No matter how many times I watch it, it never gets old.
 3. Little kisses in public - Just a little PDA goes a long way with me.
 4. Summer - Skirts, shorts, dresses, sunbathing, beaches.
 5. Coming home for the holidays - It's nice to come back to my childhood home and just relax.
 6. Cake - One of the greatest creations, ever.
 7. Books - Escaping into another world and falling in love with the characters.
 8. Watching Mr. T. cook - He's a chef, and it totally fascinates me to see him in his element.
 9. Fireworks - The prettiest explosions in the sky.
10. Playing with dogs - Their energy translates through me. So adorable!
11. Painting my nails - I love changing the colour depending on my mood.
12. Singing in the car - And annoying the driver in the process!
13. Locking eyes with Mr. T. - When I can see the way he feels through his eyes...
14. Beaches - The sand in my toes, the sea, the sun...
15. Disney films - Never fail to make me smile.
16. Looking through old pictures - Makes me all nostalgic.
17. Unexpected cute texts - Feelings texts, out of the blue, makes me so so happy!
18. Christmas - The decorations, the lights, the excitement... My favourite time of the year!
19. Doughnuts - This needs no explanation.
20. Kisses on the forehead - The cutest form of affection in the world.
21. Coloured pens - Makes notes so much more exciting!
22. Long walks - There's something therapeutic about walks.
23. Cocktails - The only way to make alcohol taste good!
24. Back rubs - The perfect way to unwind (props to Mr. T's back rubs. They're awesome!)
25. Fairy lights - Makes the room so much more relaxing.
26. Bubble baths - LUSH baths are just the best.
27. Watching the sun set/rise - Finishing work at 5am has its perks sometimes.
28. Cuddles - I can't get enough cuddles.
29. Baking - Tasting the end result is the best part.
30. Pyjama days - Complete comfort and relaxation.
31. Mushy conversations - They don't come often, but it's great when Mr. T. says how he feels.
32. Matching underwear - Is there any better way to make us girls feel confident?
33. Mummy hugs - Sometimes this is all it takes to make you feel better.
34. Comfortable silences - Being able to enjoy someone's company, without having to speak...
35. Holding hands - The simplest way to show your affection.
36. Cats - I blame Mr. T. and his cat for this one. There's something calming about stroking a cat...
37. Getting ready for nights out - The hair, the makeup, the outift... I love the whole process!
38. Scented candles - Anything with a sweet smell and I'm sold!
39. Writing letters - Actual letters, with an actual pen and paper! I miss that.
40. Tight hugs - I can't even describe how happy these make me.
41. Tapas - Lots of mini portions of lots of types of food? *salivates*
42. Wearing Mr. T's hoody/t-shirt - There's just something comforting about it.
43. Being close to my brother/sister - Knowing that I can talk to them about anything.
44. Snow - When watching it fall from the sky, it can be so beautiful.
45. Catch-ups with old friends - As if no time has passed since the last time you met up.
46. Mr. T's smile - As disgusting as it sounds, his smile makes me smile right back.
47. Peeling dead skin - So satisfying! I even do it to Mr. T, despite him finding me revolting for it ;)
48. Starbucks frappucinos - The perfect blend of coffee and sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment