Monday 4 August 2014

Summer Staples

I was recently contacted by Raise.com and was asked to write a fashion post about my summer wardrobe. I've been meaning to write more fashion posts over the past few months, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so!

Raise.com is an online marketplace, where you can sell unwanted gift cards and buy them back at a discounted rate. I loved the concept of this, as it means you can buy a gift card for yourself or as a gift, for cheaper than the price of the actual gift card! There's a ton of reputable brands included (some of my favourites being Target, Sephora, Bath & Body Works, SO many!), and it makes me wish I lived in the US so I could take full advantage of the site (although I've been told that they're looking to expand into other countries soon!). So without further ado, here are my favourite summer fashion items!

Bikinis

Living in the UK, the weather's always pretty unpredictable. But when summer rolls around, it's holiday time, and I love shopping for the perfect bikinis to wear at the beach. All three of these are from Primark, paired with a pair of sandals. 




Shorts

I love wearing shorts all year round, but it's great to be able to wear them without a pair of tights underneath! I love floral print, and this pair from Forever 21 flatter my body shape perfectly. I like to pair these with a simple plain top so I don't over-do it, and these little heels from New Look.  


The second pair of shorts are from Topshop, and are high-waisted, paired with this half cropped top, half laced top from Primark. I love that this can be dressed up or down with the right pair of shoes!


Dresses

As mentioned before, I love the floral print during summer, and this dress from Forever 21 is perfect!


I love wearing maxi dresses during summer! They're light enough to be worn during the day without working up a sweat, and perfect to wear in the evening!

This one is from Primark. I was drawn to the aztec print, and thought it'd be perfect to wear for my holiday in Greece. 


I bought this from New Look last year for my uni's summer ball, and again, it's versatile enough to be work during the day, or in the evening. 


This last one is from Primark, and I was drawn to its classiness. It would look great if I were to wear it out for cocktails with the girls, or a nice dinner with Mr. T. 


So there you are! My top summer staples! I hope you enjoyed it, and be sure to check out Raise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment