Thursday 19 June 2014

Michael Kors Dupe

After years of reading beauty/fashion blogs and watching Youtube videos, it seems like almost every "big" beauty blogger has a Michael Kors watch. I've become a victim of desire and trust me, if I had a spare £250, I would have had me one of these a long time ago!

I was on the search for a more affordable watch for work, stumbled across this beauty in River Island, and was shocked at how similar it is to the Michael Kors Rose Gold watches that everyone and their mother seems to be in love with.




(Left: Michael Kors, Right: River Island)

The River Island images look a little more gold than rose-gold, but in real life, they're a lot rosier! I had to have a few of the links removed by a jeweller (I have chicken arms!), but the actual watch only cost me £28, which considering how similar it is to the Michael Kors ones, is saving me a hell'a lotta dollar! 

I've even been stopped by people I was serving at work, asking me if it was a Michael Kors watch! It's that similar!

You can buy the watch here or in most River Island stores! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a good lookin watch! I remember I purchased a cheap watch off eBay (I don't wear wristwatch on a daily basis so I didn't want to invest in something pricey yet) and it cost about $6 or so and when I wore it to work, a lot of my co-workers that are obsessed with watches complimented me and how "rich" I was and I finally asked them, what the hell are you talking about? and realized my $6 watch was a convincing dupe of a name brand watch.

    ReplyDelete