Thursday 20 February 2014

Box Swap Goodies!

If you're an avid reader, you'll remember I wrote this post back in January, about the Valentine's Box Swap I was involved in. Last week, I received my box, from the lovely Lily & Ella from Grace to Grace, which to be perfectly honest, put mine to shame!


The box was beautiful, with a cute message on the lid, and they even sent me a little card with a Valentine's message inside! You girls really outdid yourselves! My box for them (I was only given the name and address for Lily, so I was actually unaware that Ella was involved too! Sorry about that!) was put in an envelope to save money on postage (I am a poor student after all!), and made my own little card out of coloured paper! Not quite as fancy as this, huh!


When I opened the box, my eyes were treated to a bundle of multicoloured tissue paper, and this is what I found at the bottom! A Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in "Not An Illusion", a L'Oreal Super Liner, a Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in "Pink Gold", a Barry M Crystal Glaze, and a TON of Mini Chupa Chups lollipops! 




I love everything I got, I can't thank you guys enough, and I'd recommend any of you to take part in a box swap if you get the chance! 


2 comments: