Saturday 22 June 2013

Get To Know Me

As I literally made this blog just yesterday, I thought it'd be a fun idea to do this tag that I saw on YouTube. It'll let you guys get to know me a little better, and I tag all of you lovely readers to do this too!

Vital Stats

Name: Kathryne Elizabeth - a little traditional, I know!
Nicknames: Kat.
Birthday: 16th December 1993.
Place of Birth: Goodmayes, Essex.
Star Sign: Sagittarius.
Occupation: Film Student at the University of Kent!

Appearance

Hair Colour: Blonde.
Hair Length: Long - about halfway down my back, to be precise!
Eye Colour: Blue.
Best Feature: My eyes.
Braces: I never had them, but always wanted them!
Piercings: My ears and belly button.
Tattoos: None, though I really want a quote tattoo on my ribs!
Righty or Lefty: Righty!

Firsts

Best Friend: A girl called Tazmin, from my nursery class.
Award: A dance medal in ballet, when I was 7.
Sport: Netball.
Real holiday: Menorca, with my mum, brother and sister, when I was 6.
Concert: McFly's second tour, Wonderland.

Favourites

Film: Psycho.
TV Show: Breaking Bad.
Colour: Red.
Song: The Way We Were - Carrie Hope Fletcher.
Restaurant: Harvester.
Store: Topshop - if only I had more money!
Book: Harry Potter!
Magazine: Cosmopolitan.
Shoes: A pair of blue, pink and purple heels from Florida.

Currently

Feeling: A little lonely. 
Single or Taken: *sigh* If you read my previous post, you'll know that I'm very recently single. 
Eating: A bar of Dairy Milk. 
Listening to: The Les Mis soundtrack!
Thinking about: My ex. Damn emotions!
Watching: YouTube videos. 
Wearing: A Beatles t-shirt & pj bottoms!

Future

Want children?: Maybe. Not for a while though. 
Want to be married?: Yes. 
Careers in mind: I honestly have no idea!
Where do you want to live?: Central London. 

Do You Believe in...

God: No. 
Miracles: No. 
Love at first sight: I believe in LUST at first sight, but not love. 
Ghosts: No. 
Aliens: Not necessarily aliens, but I don't think we're the only beings in the universe. 
Soul mates: I used to, but there's not one set person for everybody. 
Heaven: I believe in an afterlife, but not necessarily heaven. 
Hell: ^^
Kissing on the first date: I don't see why not. 
Yourself: If I'm in the right mindset, I believe I can achieve what I want to. But right now, not so much. 

So that's my Get To Know Me tag! I hope you guys feel that little bit closer to me now, and if you choose to do this, be sure to leave a link in the comments, and I'll check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment