Thursday 1 May 2014

On Shuffle

For this week's #2014BloggerChallenge, Gaby gave us the topic of MUSIC! I'm constantly listening to music, either on my phone, or on iTunes, or even on YouTube. But I'm not one of those people that's into one kind of genre, or a favourite band etc. I listen to the most random mix of music ever, from cheesy pop to heavy metal. So here's a list of the first 50 songs on shuffle on my iTunes!

1) I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
2) A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - Fergie
3) I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
4) Big White Room - Jessie J
5) Hands Open - Snow Patrol
6) Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
7) We Cry - The Script
8) Baggy Trousers - Madness
9) Fantine's Death/ Come to Me - Les Miserables
10) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Will Smith
11) Kiss - Prince
12) Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
13) House of Wolves - My Chemical Romance
14) Rock & Roll All Night - KISS
15) Kickapoo - Tenacious D
16) For The First Time In Forever - Frozen
17) Do My Thang - Miley Cyrus
18) More Than Words - Westlife
19) Who's That Chick - Rihanna ft. David Guetta
20) When Will My Life Begin - Tangled
21) The Bargain - Les Miserables
22) If You See Kay - The Script
23) She Loves You - McFly
24) Falling in Love - McFly
25) The Thing I Love - Pixie Lott
26) Oblivion - Bastille
27) Marry You - Bruno Mars
28) Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo
29) Brocolli - McFly
30 Mama Do The Hump - Rizzle Kicks
31) Right As Rain - Adele
32) Golden - The Vamps
33) Don't Wake Me Up - McFly
34) I Need A Woman - McFly
35) Do You Wanna Build A Snowman - Frozen
36) Fearless - Taylor Swift
37) Walk This Way - Aerosmith
38) Room On The 3rd Floor - McFly
39) Crash & Burn - Busted
40) Get Over You - McFly
41) Payphone - Maroon 5
42) Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
43) Fix You - Coldplay
44) Love Story - Taylor Swift
45) Mam Do - Pixie Lott
46) Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
47) Say Goodbye - S Club 7
48) You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift
49) This Song - McFly
50) Let It Go - Frozen

I love doing things like this; it re-introduces me to some of my old favourite songs, and also shows me just how varied my taste is! There's everything from musical soundtracks, to pop, to rock, to indie, and even to Christmas tunes! If you choose to do a similar post, definitely leave a link below, I'd love to see your music taste too!

1 comment:

  1. I am a christian music fan. I don't know very many of those that you posted. Sad right?!

    ReplyDelete