Sunday 14 July 2013

50 Random Facts About Me!

I've seen this tag going around, so I thought I'd do it, to let you guys know a little bit more of the random side of me!


1. My favourite film is either Fight Club or Psycho.

2. I have an irrational fear of birds! If there's a bird in my way, I will walk around that shit!

3. I eat dry Cheerios like it’s popcorn.

4. My due date was Christmas day, and so was my brother's. I was born 9 days early, and he was born 9 days late!

5. I wish I could play acoustic guitar. 

6. I’m a quarter Indian, but I’m pale and blonde!

7. I am a massive Harry Potter nerd.

8. I love fashion, but can never afford to buy new clothes!

9. I’ve only ever had 2 pet hamsters, Tinker & Digger. I'd love a dog though!

10. I have never been admitted into hospital since birth.

11. I can’t sleep with my door open.

12. I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 2 half brothers, 1 half sister and 3 stepsisters. Most of which, I never see :/

13. I can’t whistle.

14. I used to want to be a fashion designer.

15. Smoking is my biggest turn off. I don’t wanna kiss an ashtray, thank you very much!

16. My first crush was the cartoon Peter Pan. I was 5.

17. I’ve never been unhealthy, but I’ve always been underweight.

18. I have never dyed my hair.

19. I have never smoked.

20. I don’t like my name, but I like the way it's spelt. 

21. I love writing long, essay texts to people.

22. I can forgive, but I never forget.

23. I LOVE Marvel!

24. I still have my first teddy bear.

25. When I was 8, I choked on a cherry drop sweet and can’t swallow tablets properly since then.

26. I’m easily jealous.

27. The Despicable Me minions make me incredibly happy.

28. In my first week of uni, I set fire to some pasta. Not burnt, set fire. 

29. I overthink everything.

30. I go to uni, but still have no idea what I want to do.

31. I sometimes get into random moods where I get stupidly emotional and want to be alone, for no reason at all.

32. When I fall for someone, I fall hard.

33. I used to LOVE French until my first year of A Levels, when I failed miserably. I can't remember a thing now!

34. I almost got abducted when I was 17.

35. I cut my hair into a bob when I was 15 – worst decision ever!

36. I was always the shy, quiet kid in school.

37. Uni has brought me completely out of my shell, and shaped me into who I am.

38. I would love to go to Hawaii above anywhere else in the world.

39. I physically can’t cry in front of people, but when I’m on my own, I get ridiculously emotional.

40. I’ve seen McFly 5 times in concert.

41. Alcohol gives me confidence.

42. Half my family is in Bolton, the other half in Cornwall. I never see them.

43. I find it really hard to tell people how I really feel, but when I do, it’s a huge relief.

44. I was a dancer from the age of 3 to 17.

45. I excessively use punctuation marks.

46. I once had a shard of glass stuck in my toe for 3 months.

47. If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to teleport.

48. I’m a sucker for a nice smile.

49. Wearing heels gives me so much more confidence.

50. I’ve had 3 other blogs in the past, but this is the first one I’ve kept, and actually been proud of.


Those are my random facts! I'd love to see some of yours! Leave a link in the comments if you choose to do this tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment