Monday 17 March 2014

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside...

Here in the UK, we're so used to the crappy weather, the wind and the rain, that we tend to get a little overexcited when the sun comes out! We've been lucky enough to have had a pretty good couple of weeks weather-wise. The sun's been out, it's got a lot warmer (warm enough to walk outside without the big fluffy coats!), it's like summer's come early!

My lovely mama came to visit me at uni yesterday, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the beach! How often do we get the opportunity to do that?!




With plenty of sunny days still in store, I can't wait to spend more days at the seaside, with friends, family, chips and ice cream. Perfect <3

2 comments:

  1. I loooove the beach! Sadly, I live nowhere close to one, but hopefully I will one day move to a city that is by the beach so that I can enjoy it! ^_^
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete